Education is the key to recovery.
Once you have been scheduled for surgery, you will be invited to a special class that has been developed by AJH orthopedic services, in conjunction with your orthopedic surgeon.
- Meet your care team, including physical therapists, nurses and case managers.
- Learn about the pre-operative requirements for surgery.
- Know what to expect about the surgical process, your inpatient hospital stay, and discharge planning.
How do I sign up?
- A representative from Anna Jaques Hospital will reach out to you to enroll you in an upcoming class.
- The class is held generally every first Thursday of the month from 1 pm- 2:30 pm in the Higgins Conference Room (first floor down the hall from the main lobby) at Anna Jaques Hospital.
We look forward to caring for you at Anna Jaques Hospital! Questions about Joint Class? Call 978-499-2370