Northshore Internal Medicine: Telehealth Information
In an effort to keep our patients and staff safe during this time, North Shore Internal Medicine is offering Telehealth visits via Doxy.com. To schedule a telehealth appointment: 978-465-7719
If you have an existing appointment scheduled: click on the link for your provider 10-minutes prior to your appointment time, then enter your name and hit "check in."
- Dr Naseer: https://doxy.me/drnaseer
- Dr Kersten: https://doxy.me/drkersten
- Ann Clifford, NP: https://doxy.me/anncnp
- Katy Matos, NP: https://doxy.me/katynp
- Steven Bibeau, NP: https://doxy.me/stevennp
- Kelsey Alexander, NP: https://doxy.me/kelseynp
- Janae Bourke, NP: https://doxy.me/janaenp
Once you've clicked the link you are in the "waiting room" for your appointment time and we will be with you as soon as possible, Our providers are doing their best to be on time with each appointment but sometimes emergencies arise, rest assured you will be connected for your visit.
To prepare for your telehealth appointment please have the following information read:
- Weight, Temperature, Blood Pressure.
- Medications list and any refills you may need.
- List of concerns and or questions for your health care provider.
We look forward to seeing you for your telehealth appointment.
Update as of November 1, 2020
North Shore Internal Medicine is experiencing difficulties with its phone lines at this time. We are currently in the midst of upgrading the phone system and we do apologize for the inconvenience.
To better communicate with our office, we strongly encourage patients to utilize our patient portal where you have the option to do the following and more:
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- Request referrals
- Leave a general message for staff/providers
A member of our team will contact you via the portal or by phone.
Please use the link below to connect to our patient portal. Please note that once you are on the portal page, if you do not know your username and/or password, you may enter your phone number to receive login credentials by following the prompts via the portal.
Update from Women's Health Care
As the unprecedented coronavirus outbreak has impacted our lives, we are writing to share precautions being made at Women’s Health Care and Anna Jaques Hospital to ensure the safety of our patients, to enable our team to care for critically ill patients, and to support efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What we are doing to protect you:
- We have implemented a new protocol where all hard surfaces are disinfected numerous times daily.
- As has always been our protocol, all patient examination rooms are cleaned and disinfected after each patient encounter.
- You may receive appointment reminders or phone calls instructing you when or if you need to reschedule. Our goal is to protect and care for all of our patients, so we urge you to reschedule if you have symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath) or a fever.
Ways you can help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Please call ahead to inform us if you have symptoms of respiratory infection.
- For everyone’s safety, we are requiring you to attend all appointments alone.
- Washing your hands often and thoroughly is the best way to protect yourself and others.
The Women’s Health Care team is here for you and our priority always remains supporting you and your health. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at 978-556-0100.
Providers at Women’s Health Care