Sibling Class (Virtual)
This innovative online sibling preparation class teaches parents how to support their child in becoming a big brother or sister, answer tough questions, and reduce jealousy. Plus, to encourage the sibling-to-be, there are fun lessons to do together, complete with kid-friendly video clips, coloring pages, and activities.
- Videos for parents
- Polls, interactive exercises, activities, and reflection pages
- Videos and activity book for kids
- Helpful tools and trackers
- PDF and audio library
- Class completion certificate
- Reporting of progress and completion for your organization
- Option to turn on the "Ask an Educator" feature
- Marketing kit to help you maximize enrollment
- Multi-language English/Spanish version (coming soon)
- We Are Having a Baby! (Introduction)
- Where Do Babies Come From? (How to Answer Tough Questions)
- What Do Babies Eat? (Talking to Your Child About Breastfeeding)
- Meeting the Baby (How to Introduce Your Older Child to the Newborn)
- Bringing Baby Home (Handling Challenging Emotions)
- Being a Super Sibling (How to Involve Your Child)
- Super Sibling Fun! (Activities to Do with Your Child)
Virtual ONLY Class: Class fee is $30 per family. Class fee covers 9-month access to our online Sibling Class module that can be completed independently and at your own pace, with no in-class experience included. Register via email here.
After registering for your class, you can expect an email within 4 days with payment information and more detailed class day information.
There are no upcoming events at the moment. Check back soon!