Visitor Guidelines & Policy
Effective May 12, 2023
Visiting with family and friends during a hospital stay is an important part of a patient’s recovery, and we work hard to accommodate patients’ needs. Exceptions to the visitor policy may be granted on a case-by-case basis by the care team.
- Patients may have two (2) visitors at a time during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, seven days a week.
- Adult behavioral Health Unit (2 North) Visitation policies are individualized for each patient and discussed at the time of admission.
- Please coordinate with the care team.
Obstetric Units (Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, Postpartum)
Please note that "support persons" may be with the patient at any time. "Visitors" are subject to hospital visiting policies and hours.
- Labor and delivery — Up to two people.
- Postpartum — One support person. Patients may have two (2) visitors at a time during visiting hours 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted unless they are visiting their parent or new sibling.
- For babies in the Neonatal Care Center — Parents welcome at any time. One visitor with banded parent 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted unless they are visiting their parent or new sibling.
- Patients may have two (2) visitors at a time.
General Visiting Hours
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm daily