COVID-19 Visitor Guidelines & Policy
Effective May 3, 2022
Anna Jaques Hospital has taken a number of steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in order to keep our patients and staff safe. Please review our updated visitor policy below. Additional COVID-19 resources, including information on testing and vaccination, can be found here.
We understand the importance of being able to visit a patient while they are in the hospital; however, we have put temporary visitor limitations in place to help protect everyone from COVID-19. Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Exceptions to the visitor policy may be granted on a case-by-case basis by the care team.
- Patients may have two (2) visitors at a time during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, seven days a week.
Obstetric Units (Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, Postpartum)
- Labor & Delivery Units may one (1) visitor at a time, in addition to a support person during labor and childbirth who may stay overnight on the antepartum and postpartum units.
- The Neonatal Care Center may have parents (only) visit at any time.
Ambulatory and Procedural Areas
- Each patient may have two (2) essential escorts or support persons.
- Limited visitation on the inpatient adult psychiatric unit (2 North) will begin April 4, 2022 and should be coordinated through the nurses station.
- Patients may have two (2) visitors at a time.
General Visiting Hours
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm daily