Support & Resources
We're Here For You
At Anna Jaques, we are committed to providing the highest level of care during your pregnancy while serving as a trusted resource for patients and families into your parenting journey. We also understand that every family has a different set of needs and wishes during their journey.
Classes and Support Groups
Anna Jaques is pleased to offer free weekly group classes in Newburyport and Haverhill for all mothers in our community to provide support, encouragement and advice on parenthood and answer questions that arise after going home. Groups are facilitated by a Lactation Consultant/Registered Nurse to support every woman’s mothering experience. All aspects of mothering are discussed. No need to register, drop-ins welcome!
Massachusetts Child Psychiatry Access Program (MCPAP) For Moms - Support Group
MCPAP for Moms partners with William James College Interface Referral Service to develop and maintain community-based resources to support mothers and fathers experiencing mental health issues related to the challenges of becoming parents. Interface maintains a comprehensive listing of support groups by geographic area. It is important to call before planning to attend a support group as the dates and times of groups change frequently. Learn more about MCPAP's support groups.
- Pre-Admission Form
- AJH Mom Support – a community run group started by mothers who met at the AJH Mother Baby Support groups. Great resource to connect with local moms in the community: Search “AJH Mom Support Group” on Facebook and request to join.
- Apply for the Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- Birth Center FAQs
- Classes and Support Groups
- Maternal Mental Health Hotline: Call or Text 1-833-943-5746
- Pentucket Moms Support
- Tips for Coping with a New Baby During COVID-19
- Questions about COVID-19