State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging technology for accurate diagnosis and treatment
Anna Jaques Hospital invests in the very latest imaging and diagnostic technology to serve our patients throughout the Greater Newburyport and Merrimack Valley area. Anna Jaques' Radiology Department’s state-of-the-art services include:
- The Lightspeed Computed Tomography (CT) system for highly detailed images of the human body
- Positron Emission Tomography Computed Tomography (PET CT) for advanced diagnosis of cancer
- Shields Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) with full body scan capability
- Advanced Dynamic Flow Ultrasound in the Non-invasive Vascular Lab
- 3D Mammography
- Interventional Radiology
- 3D-Guided Breast Biopsy - an advanced, minimally invasive technique for exceptional breast biopsy results
Our MRI and PET/CT services are provided in partnership with Shields Imaging, known for providing care to some of the biggest names in sports, including its national spokesperson Tom Brady from the New England Patriots.
Our board-certified radiologists are available on-site to interpret our advanced imaging, giving patients access to important screens and diagnostic tests close to home.
For your convenience and comfort we offer our diagnostic imaging services in three locations. Please find the centers, their services, and hours of operation listed below.
Anna Jaques Hospital