Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
When you need physical, occupational or speech therapy, convenience is important since you may need multiple visits. If you require more than one of these therapies you’ll want the convenience of having them all under one roof. Yet you also need expert therapists, ones that are specially trained to treat your condition. Anna Jaques Hospital is proud to serve the needs of greater Newburyport, the North Shore and Seacoast region with comprehensive, outpatient therapy at one convenient site with appointments that fit your schedule.
To schedule an appointment in any of our locations, call 978-834-8210.
Our therapists are highly trained and experienced, frequently attending continuing education courses to bring the latest treatment techniques back to our clinic. Anna Jaques therapists treat conditions in a wide range of areas, including:
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine: Our therapists treat patients with a variety of acute and chronic conditions, as well as post-surgical patients. They also have close working relationships with orthopedic surgeons in the area.
- Neurologic Rehabilitation: Our skilled Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists are experienced in treatment of neurological injuries including but not limited to stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, head Injury, balance disorders and falls.
- Lymphedema: Refers to excessive swelling of one or two arms or legs frequently associated with cancer treatment. Experienced therapists treat this condition with appropriate therapeutic techniques including massage, compression bandaging, and exercise.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Trained therapists are skilled in restoring function to the balance systems. Conditions treated are vertigo, dizziness, disequilibrium and gait disorders.
- Aquatic therapy: Available at the warm water pool of the YWCA of Greater Newburyport at 13 Market Street in Newburyport. The supportive and resistive properties of water allow safe and effective therapy that maximizes muscle and joint function.
Anna Jaques Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services now offers expanded hours to fit your needs.
See details about our locations and hours below. Please call Central Scheduling (Access) at 978-834-8210 to make your first appointment.
This will ensure timely insurance authorization for your therapy. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment and wear comfortable clothes that allow easy movement.