Women's Health PT
Restore your health, confidence, and dignity
Women’s Health Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation addresses the unique issues and concerns experienced by women of all ages. A specially trained Physical Therapist will provide a comprehensive, private, and compassionate evaluation to understand your symptoms, and help provide treatment to improve and enhance your quality of life.
Diagnosis and Symptoms May Include:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Prolapse
- Pelvic pain; muscle weakness/tightness
- Sexual pain or discomfort
- Pre- and Post-natal low back pain or joint dysfunctions
- Injury from trauma, surgery or complicated labor
Women struggle with symptoms of pelvic floor issues most often:
~ During pregnancy (pre-natal) or after the delivery of a baby
~ During Menopause
~ After a Hysterectomy
How can Women's PT help you?
- Do you notice an involuntary loss of urine when you cough, sneeze, laugh, jump or lift heavy objects?
- Is it hard to control the urge to urinate?
- Is sex painful?
- Do you suffer from low back, low abdominal or hip pain following a hysterectomy or after the birth of your child?