Birth Center and Neonatal Care Center
We’re Ready for Your Arrival
Welcoming your baby into the world is one of life’s most amazing experiences. The Birth Center of Anna Jaques Hospital is proud to offer parents of northern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire a place of exceptional care.
Our 12-bed unit is just the right size for women seeking a combination of experience you can trust and personalized attention you can't get at larger facilities — all while staying close to home.
All private rooms (guaranteed!) from delivery through recovery
- Widest range of providers and personal birth choices to meet your needs and preferences
- Measurably high quality care for you and your baby
- Anesthesiologist physically on site 24/7 to control pain and for emergency C-section deliveries
- Neonatal Care Center with a neonatologist available 24/7
- Overnight accommodations for your partner or support person
- A variety of classes and support groups, including childbirth preparation, parenting, sibling preparation, breastfeeding and much more
Your partner/support person is encouraged to stay with you overnight; however, we are unable to accommodate other visitors, including siblings or other children.
Why Choose Anna Jaques?
- Anna Jaques consistently scores above the 90th percentile for patient satisfaction in Press-Ganey surveys.
- Our patients can’t say enough about our competent, compassionate nursing staff in patient satisfaction surveys.
- Anna Jaques has a low C-section rate below the state average.
- Our percentage of elective deliveries before 39 weeks is zero.
Anna Jaques is a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Centers+ for Maternity Care center which demonstrates expertise and a commitment to quality care for vaginal and cesarean section deliveries. These Centers demonstrate better overall patient satisfaction and a lower percentage of early elective deliveries.